David Clark Pro-X2
David Clark DC PRO-X2 Headset
The DC PRO-X2 Series is a next-generation version of the popular DC PRO-X Series headset line. The DC PRO-X2 Series is an on-the-ear headset with an ultra-lightweight design and dramatically reduced clamping pressure. Includes Hybrid ENC technology, Bluetooth wireless input, and leatherette ear seals. FAA TSO-C139a approved.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for optimum ANR performance in high noise conditions
- Enhanced Auto Shutoff that virtually eliminates accidental loss of battery power
- Slim profile, slightly oblong-shaped dome that provides the ultimate in rest-on-ear headset stability
- Sleek, lightweight, supra-aural, rest-on-ear design
- Hybrid ENC technology for active noise reduction and audio performance
- Advanced, noise-canceling electret microphone for clear, crisp voice transmission
- Soft, Outlast® technology, heat-absorbing head pad to help keep pilots cool and comfortable in-flight.
- Plush, leatherette ear seals with memory foam for added comfort
- Bluetooth wireless technology for seamless pairing with cell phones, tablets and music devices
- Lightweight, compact, multi-function control module with mounting clip for attaching to apparel or any convenient location within the cockpit
- Swivel hinge stirrup design reduces clamping pressure and fully adjustable headband assembly ensure a personal fit
- Rugged, yet lightweight alloy suspension for outstanding durability
- Collapsible, compact design for storage in its David Clark, soft-sided headset bag
- FAA TSO-C139a Approved
This product is OUT OF STOCK. Expected Availability December 2022.
Out of stock