Bell 47G Helicopter
We have recently added a 1965 Bell 47G-2A-1 to our fleet. More than 5,600 Bell 47 Helicopters were produced between 1946 and 1974 and have been used by militaries and civilian markets alike.
Contact us for more information or to schedule your flight!
Learn about the Bell 47G
- Crew: 1 or 2
- Capacity: 1,057lb payload
- Length: 31’7″
- Height: 9’3″
- Empty weight: 1,893lb
- Max takeoff weight: 2,950 lb
- Powerplant: 1 Lycoming TVO-435-F1A six-cylinder air-cooled piston engine
- Power Generation: 280 hp (210 kW)
- Main rotor diameter: 37’2″
- Main rotor area: 1,085 sq ft
- Maximum speed: 91 knots (105 mph)
- Cruise speed: 73 knots (84 mph)
- Range: 214 nmi (246 mi)
- Rate of climb: 860 ft/min
Ready to Fly?
If you are ready to fly with us, we offer 30 minute helicopter rides and one-hour lessons. For $295, you can ride along with one of our qualified instructors for 30 minutes above the city. For $495, you can begin your journey toward your rotorcraft license with a one-hour lesson. Prices for rides and the one-hour lessons are all inclusive including rental, instructor, and fuel. Click below to purchase!