Aircraft Renters Insurance is more than a good idea, it is typically required to rent aircraft. You could be liable for tens of thousands of dollars to repair or replace their airplane. Hurt someone or damage property and you may get sued. Even a bent wingtip could pay for your Avemco Non-Owned insurance policy many times over. At Louisville Aviation, we recommend AVEMCO Renters Insurance. Below are some of the many benefits:
- Liability coverage for bodily injury and damage to property.
- Optional Aircraft Damage Liability (ADL) for coverage of damage to the non-owned aircraft.
- No deductible, ever.
- No cap on legal fees, even if you are sued for more than your liability limit for covered claims.
- No blanket FAR exclusions.
- Up to $5,000 for necessary medical expenses.
- Avemco is rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best, insuring pilots for over 50 years.
Start your Online Application for Instance Coverage
To learn all the additional features and benefits of Avemco Non-Owned Aircraft Insurance, see below:
- No Fault deductible up to $1,000 for aircraft damage to reimburse the owner of a non-owned aircraft for their deductible, regardless of your liability (when Aircraft Damage Liability coverage is purchased).
- Loss of use coverage for the flight school when you purchase ADL.
- No cap on legal fees for a covered claim even if you are sued for more than your liability limit.
- Up to 10% annual premium credit through Avemco’s Safety Rewards Program
- Coverage for Civil Air Patrol missions at no additional cost.
- Earned reputation for fast, fair claims handling.
- Bodily Injury Liability coverage for your passengers and people outside the aircraft.
- Optional Aircraft Damage Liability (ADL) coverage for damage to the non-owned aircraft you’re operating, including its loss of use.
- Up to $5,000 for necessary medical expenses, including $100 per day in-patient hospital payments to you, your spouse, parent, or child as a result of an accident.
- Coverage in Alaska and Hawai’i (additional charge applies).
- Avemco accepts major credit cards.