David Clark One X
The DC ONE-X has hybrid ENC technology to provide best-in-class active noise reduction. External microphone on dome picks up noise from the outside, before reaching the ear canal for superior noise attenuation. Features Bluetooth® technology for inflight calls and music. The full size leatherette ear seals provide maximum comfort for long flights. Over the ear design envelopes the ears for enhanced ANR performance while reducing heat buildup. The M-55 electret microphone offers enhanced noise reduction for crystal clear voice transmission. The DC ONE-X is built with a lightweight alloy headband for an ergonomic design and rugged build. The design allows for compact storage when collapsed. Includes a David Clark headset case. Uses 2 AA batteries.
- Hybrid Electronic Noise Cancellation – Provides best- in-class active noise cancellation
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology – Seamless integration for connection to cell phones, MP3, tablets or other personal devices
- Fail-Safe Operation – Ensures full communication in the event of battery loss or system failure
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) Technology – Provides high fidelity audio for superior communications and music listening
- Audio Mute – Reduces auxiliary audio volume and prevents missed communications